County Permit # 2013/0001
Koali Ranch Cottage Rules
1. Enjoy life!
2. Check out before 11 AM. Please check for your belongings: Chargers of all sorts, cell phones, notebooks, swim wear, jackets, razors, etc.
3 Please keep quiet between 9 PM to 8 AM. We like our quiet around here. We hope you do too. Amplified sound audible beyond the next house is prohibited.
4. Park your vehicles in front of the cottage, well off the road.
5. Parties or group gatherings other than registered guests are not allowed.
6. There is a two person maximum limit on the number of guests.
7. In case you need to cut off the water supply, the valve is out on the street to the left (up hill) of the driveway. It is in a black plastic "box."
8. NO SMOKING. A lot of work is required to rid the cottage of tobacco or other substance smell. We will assess you another $100 for the clean up,
9. Care for the gekkos. They are friends of mine and the eat bugs and mosquitos.
10.NO MORE RULES!